Freedom at last!
They endured years of confinement, suffering and abuse but after being rescued by Animal Defenders International from circuses in Peru and Colombia, over 30 African lions went home to Africa!
Please help us support them at the Emoya Big Cat Sanctuary, and rescue others in need. Adopt one of our lions today.
ADI has a huge habitat construction program underway at Emoya and the cost to complete all of the main habitats for the lions (eleven habitats) will be approaching $340,000. Can you please help?
Make a donation towards the second phase of the lions’ release – natural bush habitats (a separate one for each family or pair) with watering holes, platforms, trees, vegetation all safely secure behind double electric fencing (outside is included to prevent access by other animals).
- $18,000 / £14,500 / ZAR 246,900 – will complete a 5 acre natural bush habitat
- $2,500 / £2,000 / ZAR 34,295 – will help build a special needs enclosure
- $375 / £300 / ZAR 5,160 – will feed a lion for a month
- $170 / £135 / ZAR 2,400 – will provide 1,000 sq ft of safe enclosed habitat
- $87.50 / £70 / ZAR 1,200 – will feed a lion for one week
- $30 / £25 / ZAR 415 – will help provide veterinary care
- $12.50 / £10 / ZAR 170 – will feed a lion for a day
You can also donate by phone, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm:
UK – 020 7630 3340
US – 323 935 2234